Tuesday 16 August 2011

Why Can't I Get Pregnant?

Millions of women ask the same question when conceiving seems impossible. Why Cant I Get Pregnant? In many cases, the answer is relatively simple and only involves a little change in lifestyle and a lot of patience. Others will need to have a doctor evaluate them for fertility problems. So, why cant I get pregnant? Read on to discover some probable explanations.


Lifestyle
Certain lifestyle habits can make it difficult for a woman to conceive. Excessive alcohol, smoking, and drug use can interfere with a woman's ability to get pregnant. When conception is achieved, the pregnancy may not be carried to the full term if a woman does not change her lifestyle. A baby who is born may suffer from various complications due to these choices as well. If a woman is attempting to get pregnant, it is best to wait until these habits are broke and will not pose a risk to the unborn child.

Medical Conditions
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is one of the most common causes of fertility in women. It is estimated that 1 out of every 20 women suffer from this condition. That equates to about 5 million women who must battle PCOS to become pregnant. PCOS prevents ovulation from occurring regularly. Ovarian cysts typically result when the ovaries fail to produce the hormones needed to create a viable egg. The cysts prevent regular ovulation, which can lead to irregular menstrual cycles and infertility.

Endometriosis
Endometriosis is another medical condition that plagues women. Endometriosis is the term used when a woman's endometrial tissue that normally grows inside the uterus extends outside the uterus. The tissue inside the uterus would normally break down and be released during the menstrual cycle. The endometrial tissue outside the uterus acts in the same way but there is no way for the body to release the tissue. The tissue remains and can cause pain and scar tissue. The scar tissue can cause infertility.

There are treatments for each of these conditions. Many women are able to have successful pregnancies after being treated. Prescription medications are frequently used to regulate the hormones which aid in ovulation. Doctors may need to perform minor surgery to remove any cysts from the ovaries that are impeding the ovulation process.

The next time the question Why Cant I Get Pregnant is raised, it is a good idea to consider all of these points.




If you want to get pregnant fast and naturally and give birth to healthy children without drugs or surgical procedures, Personal Path to Pregnancy can help you to conceive naturally in record time. Get it now !! Personal Path to Pregnancy

1 comment:

  1. I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have FALLOPIAN TUBE issues, PCOS and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. I Contact Dr Eka on ( dreka14demons@gmail.com)  because I have discover Dr Eka. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal Medication but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr Eka, for his Herbal Medication. Now I am a strong believer of this Herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You. Dr Eka for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother & am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back to your Herbal Medication. I know so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive I will surely encourage them to have fate and contact Dr Eka & BUY his Herbal Medication.

    ReplyDelete