Wednesday 21 September 2011

Trying To Get Pregnant With Simple And Easy Tips

When you think about trying to get pregnant, things may seem simple enough, you stop using birth control and having sex at the right time during the month. For some people it's true that can be as simple as that and a few months later, you may discover you are pregnant. But often this is not the case and can take much longer to get that positive pregnancy test.

Is often the case that after a few months, you start to think about what you can do to help you design. Well, here are some tips you can use to get started:

Take prenatal vitamins - and that means both. There are vitamins that are recommended for men and women to increase and improve the quality of semen and fertile cervical mucus is there to support the sperm meets the egg.

Use the pro-fertility in the lubricant. There are a few options around, and can also help give the sperm a great environment where you can travel to the egg, and perhaps to survive longer.

Use an ovulation test kit - if you know for sure when you ovulate then you will have a better idea of when the best time to have sex is. Good timing will give you an increased chance of trying to get pregnant.

Reduce or cut off the cigarettes and alcohol. It has been shown to have a negative effect on trying to get pregnant and are also much better for you and the child.

Keep an eye on your weight - either a BMI that is too high or too low as it can affect your chances of trying to get pregnant.

Try using soft cup after intercourse to keep the sperm near the cervix. There is evidence to suggest that women using soft cups have been pregnant a few months. Despite this evidence is anecdotal, it is still one thing you can try that may help.

Apparently, if you do not get pregnant the first year of trying, then you should go see your doctor to get checked out. There may be underlying problems that none of the above suggestions help. But a lot of couples trying to get pregnant, you have to wait and try to continue to use all the information you have at your disposal.

For more information about how to improve your chances trying to get pregnant, take a look at this website www.PersonalPathToPregnancy.com

1 comment:

  1. I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have FALLOPIAN TUBE issues, PCOS and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. I Contact Dr Eka on ( dreka14demons@gmail.com)  because I have discover Dr Eka. long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal Medication but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr Eka, for his Herbal Medication. Now I am a strong believer of this Herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You. Dr Eka for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother & am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back to your Herbal Medication. I know so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive I will surely encourage them to have fate and contact Dr Eka & BUY his Herbal Medication.

    ReplyDelete